Logging into Fedora Magazine with FAS
Logging into Fedora Magazine with your Fedora Account System (FAS) account is super simple.
- First, direct your browser to the Fedora Magazine wordpress admin page:
- Ignore the username and password fields, and in the openID field, enter <yourFASusername>.id.fedoraproject.org, and press the Log In button
- The Fedora Open ID auth page will now automatically show, enter your FAS username and password and press login.
- The Fedora openID login will then ask you to review the details, review them and press approve, and you should be automatically directed back to the WordPress Dashboard for Fedora Magazine.
- If you want to start writing posts for Fedora Magazine, email the Fedora marketing list requesting access to be able to draft posts.